London, Sept 5 : French First Lady Carla Bruni has vowed to do everything she can to protect her new baby, which is due next month, from the glare of the media.
"I will do everything I can to protect this child... I will never show photos of this child, I will never expose this child," the Telegraph quoted Bruni as telling TF1 television.
The supermodel-turned-singer said she had made a "serious mistake" the one time she let her ten-year-old son from a previous relationship be exposed to the media spotlight.
Mr Sarkozy is widely expected to run for re-election in April next year, and some political commentators have predicted that a new baby could help boost his disastrous polling numbers as he tries to win back lost support.
The 56-year-old president has three sons aged 14, 25 and 26 from two previous marriages. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell