Technical Analyst Salil Sharma has maintained 'buy' rating on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited stock to achieve a target of Rs 485.
Mr. Sharma said that the investors can buy the stock above Rs 465 with a stop loss of Rs 456.
The analyst said that the said target can be achieved in 2-3 trading sessions.
The stock of the company, on March 15, closed at Rs 468.55 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 624.90 and a low of Rs 364.20 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 17.68 and 25.95 respectively.
Ranbaxy's net profit zoomed five-fold to Rs 1,497 crore for the twelve month period ended December 2010.
Its worldwide sales remained up by 23% at Rs 8,550 crore for the period ended December 2010, because of advanced sales in growing market regions and key geographies.
Growing market regions made up around 50% of sales.
Ranbaxy had registered a net profit of Rs 296.5 crore in the year 2009.
Ranbaxy's board announced a dividend of Rs 2 a share.
Mr. Arun Sawhney, MD Ranbaxy, stated, "We have had a strong year attributable in large measure to the robust revenue growth in our key geographies and the realizations from our First-to-File ( FTF) opportunities, in the US."
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1