Technical analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bank of India Limited stock to attain a target of Rs 435.
According to analyst, the investors can buy the stock with a stop loss of Rs 410.
The stock of the bank, May 02, closed at Rs 421.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 45.54 and 9.09 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 588 and a low of Rs 316 on BSE.
BoI has declared the results for the fourth quarter ended March 2011
The bank registered an increase of 15.5% in its net profit, which stood at Rs 493.6 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2011.
Bank's overall income surged to Rs 7,130 crore in January-March period of FY11 as compared to Rs 5,248.2 crore during the same period of 2010.
BoI declared a dividend of 70% or Rs 7 a share for the year 2010-11.
For the complete fiscal year ended March 31, 2011, the bank registered a decline of 43% in its net profit, which stood at Rs 2,488.7 crore as against Rs 1,741 crore in the last fiscal.
BoI's overall income during 2010-11 increased to Rs 24,393.5 crore.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name