Technical analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bank of India Limited stock to attain a target of Rs 435.
According to analyst, the investors can buy the stock with a stop loss of Rs 410.
The stock of the bank, May 02, closed at Rs 421.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 45.54 and 9.09 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 588 and a low of Rs 316 on BSE.
BoI has declared the results for the fourth quarter ended March 2011
The bank registered an increase of 15.5% in its net profit, which stood at Rs 493.6 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2011.
Bank's overall income surged to Rs 7,130 crore in January-March period of FY11 as compared to Rs 5,248.2 crore during the same period of 2010.
BoI declared a dividend of 70% or Rs 7 a share for the year 2010-11.
For the complete fiscal year ended March 31, 2011, the bank registered a decline of 43% in its net profit, which stood at Rs 2,488.7 crore as against Rs 1,741 crore in the last fiscal.
BoI's overall income during 2010-11 increased to Rs 24,393.5 crore.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island