Mumbai, May 3 : Anupam Kher will soon start shooting for Satish Kaushik's directorial venture "Gang of Ghosts" and says after a long time he has come across an interesting and different script.
"It is based on a Bengali film. Satishji's adaptation had been such that after a long time I felt a uniqueness in a script, and the characters. It's a story of ghosts, they look normal and also live a normal life," the 58-year-old said here Thursday at the muhurat of the film.
"Gang of Ghosts" is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster "Bhooter Bhabishyat". Producer Ratan Jain has bought the rights of the 2012 film, which was a horror-based comic entertainer.
He is also happy with an old-style muhurat that happened Thursday
"It felt good to have a kind of muhurat that used to happen in the 1970s and 1980s. I have done three-four films with Satishji. It's an ensemble cast and I am looking forward to working with them," Anupam said.
"Gang of Ghosts" also stars Mahie Gill, Sharman Joshi, Chunky Pandey and marks southern actress Meera Chopra's entry into Bollywood. (IANS)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products