Crime Branch officials have arrested five men who allegedly robbed cash and valuables worth Rs 17 lakh from a Tardeo residence in March.
Pachram Chowdhary (25), a former domestic help, had hatched the robbery plan and roped in two of his roommates, Bharat Prajapati (20) and Wagharam Purohit (23).
All three, who hail from Rajasthan, worked in bangle manufacturing units at Malad (East).
However, Chowdhary recently quit his job.
Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime) Rakesh Maria said the arrests were made over the last fortnight and cash and valuables worth Rs 7.75 lakh recovered from the accused.
The police are looking for another accused, Maria added.
The trio is part of a six-member robber gang that was formed in the Arthur Road prison almost two years ago, the police said.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit