Islamabad, Oct 10 Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on the Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
In separate messages, the leaders vowed to continue their fight against the militants and said such acts of violence cannot weaken the nation's resolve to fight the menace of terrorism, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said Pakistan is committed to eliminating terrorism from the country and all political parties are united against this menace.
He said: "The entire nation extends full support to the security forces which are determined and engaged in purging the country from terrorists." (IANS)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit