The Indian Unit of Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Yamaha Motor has said that it will now offer its FZ, FZ-S and Fazer motorcycle models in new colour schemes for 2013.
The customers in India will now be able to buy the three models in black, blue and red with revised graphics on the fuel tank. The FZ-S model will come with an additional golden paint scheme while the Fazer will have one additional shade of red colour. The changes made to the popular FZ-range are only cosmetic and no modification have been made to the appearances.
The company is only offering new colours and the mechanics of the motorcycles will remain the same. The company claims that the motorcycles’ four-stroke, 153cc air-cooled engine with five-speed gearbox generate maximum power of 14bhp at 7500rpm and peak torque of 1.38kgm at 6000rpm.
Jun Nakata, Yamaha Motor India Sales, said, “Our FZ Series and FAZER bikes have gained immense popularity over the past few years. We have launched the FZ Series and Fazer bikes in new looks in terms of color and graphics. There are no changes in the product features, but we are confident that these variants too will be an instant hit amongst the biking enthusiasts.”
The company said that the new FZ will come with a price tag of at Rs 70,250, the FZ-S will be priced at Rs 72,280 and the Fazer will cost Rs 77,380 in Delhi.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs