Bangalore, Jan 20 - Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs. 1,456 crore (Rs. 14.56 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q3) under review shot up 28 percent YoY to Rs. 9,997 crore (Rs. 99.97 billion).
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income for the quarter is $275 million and total revenue $1.89 billion. (IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island