Bangalore, Jan 20 - Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs. 1,456 crore (Rs. 14.56 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q3) under review shot up 28 percent YoY to Rs. 9,997 crore (Rs. 99.97 billion).
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income for the quarter is $275 million and total revenue $1.89 billion. (IANS)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore