Bangalore, Jan 20 - Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs. 1,456 crore (Rs. 14.56 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q3) under review shot up 28 percent YoY to Rs. 9,997 crore (Rs. 99.97 billion).
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income for the quarter is $275 million and total revenue $1.89 billion. (IANS)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell