Bangalore, Jan 20 - Wipro Ltd reported net profit of Rs. 1,456 crore (Rs. 14.56 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter (Q3) under review shot up 28 percent YoY to Rs. 9,997 crore (Rs. 99.97 billion).
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income for the quarter is $275 million and total revenue $1.89 billion. (IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name