London, November 24 : French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla Bruni have become the latest high profilers to be parodied in the hit animated TV show The Simpsons.
A short clip, from the episode, called "The Devil Wears Nada”, of their unauthorised ‘appearance’ is said to have been soaring in popularity on the French-language Internet.
The footage, aired in the US on November 15, reportedly features the French first lady as a sex-mad vamp, reports the Independent.
A yellow-faced Bruni is apparently seen throwing herself almost immediately at Homer Simpson’s boss Carl Carlson when they meet in Paris, saying: "I want to make love, right now."
Her husband also makes a brief appearance when he answers the telephone at Elysée Palace saying: "You''re getting cosy with Sarkozy.” (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell