Los Angeles, Feb 2 - Singers Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj, who are known to be arc rivals, were seen on similar wavelength during the auditions of the new season of US reality show "The American Idol".
Things had turned sour between the two singers when an argument took an ugly turn during the last season of the show, which also saw them as judges. Minaj had threatened to shoot Carey back then.
However, while auditioning for the new season, both of them agreed to save a contestant named Papa Peachez, who performed an original song.
However, the third judge, Keith Urban refused to agree with the two divas. The final decision was in the hands of fourth judge Randy Jackson.
The decision of keeping Peachez will be revealed when the episode airs Saturday on BIG CBS LOVE. (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak