Los Angeles, Feb 2 - Singers Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj, who are known to be arc rivals, were seen on similar wavelength during the auditions of the new season of US reality show "The American Idol".
Things had turned sour between the two singers when an argument took an ugly turn during the last season of the show, which also saw them as judges. Minaj had threatened to shoot Carey back then.
However, while auditioning for the new season, both of them agreed to save a contestant named Papa Peachez, who performed an original song.
However, the third judge, Keith Urban refused to agree with the two divas. The final decision was in the hands of fourth judge Randy Jackson.
The decision of keeping Peachez will be revealed when the episode airs Saturday on BIG CBS LOVE. (IANS)
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1
- REpower Systems bags cumulative orders 580 MW in 3 months
- DBT scheme for the LPG to be launched in 20 districts on June 1
- Oil futures falls towards $102 a barrel on Wednesday