Los Angeles, Feb 2 - Singers Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj, who are known to be arc rivals, were seen on similar wavelength during the auditions of the new season of US reality show "The American Idol".
Things had turned sour between the two singers when an argument took an ugly turn during the last season of the show, which also saw them as judges. Minaj had threatened to shoot Carey back then.
However, while auditioning for the new season, both of them agreed to save a contestant named Papa Peachez, who performed an original song.
However, the third judge, Keith Urban refused to agree with the two divas. The final decision was in the hands of fourth judge Randy Jackson.
The decision of keeping Peachez will be revealed when the episode airs Saturday on BIG CBS LOVE. (IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study