Havana - A collision between two trains left at least two people dead and many others injured in Cuba on Saturday, local media reported.
The cause of the crash in the central province of Camaguey was unknown. The number of injured was also not known, but two hospitals were treating patients from the accident. (dpa)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell