New York, Feb 23 : Tiger Wood's alleged girlfriend skiing ace Lindsey Vonn, who injured herself during the Alpine World Championships in Schladming this month, has said that her right knee is healing quickly.
The four-time overall World Cup champion was unhappy about how her season-ending injury - two shredded ligaments and a broken bone - at the world championships.
She told the New York Daily News that organizers should have postponed the super-G race on February 5 because of deteriorating course conditions.
On Friday, the 28-year-old sportsperson said that she didn't think it was safe to race on the soft snow and that athletes' safety should come first.
She believed that the jury did not make the right call, as it was definitely not safe to run with that fog.
She said that the start of the super-G race had been delayed by 3 and a half hours due to fog hanging over the course and during that time, conditions had dramatically changed. (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs