New York, Feb 23 : Tiger Wood's alleged girlfriend skiing ace Lindsey Vonn, who injured herself during the Alpine World Championships in Schladming this month, has said that her right knee is healing quickly.
The four-time overall World Cup champion was unhappy about how her season-ending injury - two shredded ligaments and a broken bone - at the world championships.
She told the New York Daily News that organizers should have postponed the super-G race on February 5 because of deteriorating course conditions.
On Friday, the 28-year-old sportsperson said that she didn't think it was safe to race on the soft snow and that athletes' safety should come first.
She believed that the jury did not make the right call, as it was definitely not safe to run with that fog.
She said that the start of the super-G race had been delayed by 3 and a half hours due to fog hanging over the course and during that time, conditions had dramatically changed. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study