New York, Feb 23 : Tiger Wood's alleged girlfriend skiing ace Lindsey Vonn, who injured herself during the Alpine World Championships in Schladming this month, has said that her right knee is healing quickly.
The four-time overall World Cup champion was unhappy about how her season-ending injury - two shredded ligaments and a broken bone - at the world championships.
She told the New York Daily News that organizers should have postponed the super-G race on February 5 because of deteriorating course conditions.
On Friday, the 28-year-old sportsperson said that she didn't think it was safe to race on the soft snow and that athletes' safety should come first.
She believed that the jury did not make the right call, as it was definitely not safe to run with that fog.
She said that the start of the super-G race had been delayed by 3 and a half hours due to fog hanging over the course and during that time, conditions had dramatically changed. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name