Stock Markets opened weak and continued downward movement. The NSE Nifty has touched a low of 5462, nearly 100 points lower than yesterday’s close. Some heavy-weight counters like Reliance, SBI and Grasim can help the markets to close higher compared to yesterday.
But volatility is high in today’s trading session. Markets bounced back quickly from day’s low and are currently trading only 45 points lower.
Technology stocks are looking strong today. Infosys has touched a high of 1570. Reliance is also looking strong. The stock is up by 1 percent. SBI is another stock which is trying to pull the market upwards. The stock has gained over 1 percent.
Grasim is looking strong today. The stock has gained nearly 2 % in early trading session. Ranbaxy is another stock which is trading strong today. The stock closed at 397.75 on NSE yesterday.
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1