Ashwin Gada, dealer, Networth Stock Broking, said that on Friday, the stock market was flat, it closed down 25 points. It opened strongly but slipped into negative zone accompanying the imperfect Asian markets and also there were some rumours about promissory note that forced the market down. Volumes was very dry, there was not much buying seen at the stock exchange on Friday.
Mr. Gada anticipates the market to trade positive on Monday (Sept. 10). He is bullish on market persuasions and pointed out that, market may touch 16000 level by the closing of next week. He is optimistic on the pharmaceutical segment and commends Divis Laboratories for trading.
Anuj Anandwala, analyst, KJMC capital stated that, on Friday, market opened positive but was extremely volatile during afternoon session and closed after losing 25 points at 15590 level.
Among segments, cement and banking zone underperformed the market, though pharma depicted mixed reaction. According to him, market support is at 15400 level. He expects cement sector to trade well on Monday.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin