The India Facebook page of Sony Mobile is teasing a forthcoming event scheduled to be held on March 6; with the cover photo's "Everything is about to change" tagline apparently hinting at a new device announcement, especially since it takes on the famous Apple punchline, "This changes everything," which Cupertino uses during the announcement of a new product.
Despite the fact that there are, as of now, no official details about what the March 6 event will unfold, the handset that forms the backdrop of the teaser looks like the Sony's 2013 flagship Xperia Z handset, which the company first unveiled at the 2013 CES, where it was declared the "best phone at event." In addition, the incredibly-designed dust-, scratch- and water-proof handset has also received several other rave reviews.
Some of the most attractive features of the Android-based Sony Xperia Z smartphone include a 5-inch 1080p HD screen; a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor; 2GB of RAM; 16GB of on-board storage capacity; and a 13-megapixel camera.
Furthermore, the handset also includes a number of other top-of-the-line features which can be expected from any company's flagship device.
Though it is not yet certain whether Sony will launch the Xperia Z handset at the March 6 event, there is a possibility of the same; given the fact that the handset's new design element - the power button; which will likely be used for the entire Xperia line - can be seen glowing in the cover photo!
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island