London, Jan 10 : Welsh actor Michael Sheen and American actor Frank Langella found themselves on opposing teams during the filming of Frost/Nixon.
The movie is based on a series of interviews former U. S. President Richard Nixon, depicted by Langella, gave to British TV host Sir David Frost, played by Sheen, in 1977.
Brit actress Rebecca Hall revealed that the role the two played even continued away from the big screen.
"There was something about the nature of the way that the film was structured that there was Team Nixon and Team Frost," the Daily Express quoted her as telling Britain''s Tatler magazine.
"I don''t quite know how the dynamic happened that way but Team Frost turned into the slightly shabby, silly, giggly team that couldn''t really keep a straight face in any circumstances. And we were all corpsing (laughing on-set) hysterically," she added. (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1