London, Jan 28 : Serena Williams got over her disappointment of losing out on this year's Australian Open, by going on a shopping spree with beau Patrick Mouratoglou in Melbourne.
The 31-year-old tennis star, who is dating her tennis coach Mouratoglou, was not afraid to flaunt her athletic physique as she was spotted enjoying a day away from the practice courts with her boyfriend, the Daily Mail reported.
Williams' wore a short red dress, which displayed her bulging biceps and muscular legs to the max.
She also added some street cool to the outfit by wearing a pair of Air Jordan trainers. (ANI)
- Brazilian President Says Growth in the U.S. Could Result in an Improvement of Brazilian Economy
- Anonymous Whistleblower to get $30 Million from SEC
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks