London, Jan 28 : Serena Williams got over her disappointment of losing out on this year's Australian Open, by going on a shopping spree with beau Patrick Mouratoglou in Melbourne.
The 31-year-old tennis star, who is dating her tennis coach Mouratoglou, was not afraid to flaunt her athletic physique as she was spotted enjoying a day away from the practice courts with her boyfriend, the Daily Mail reported.
Williams' wore a short red dress, which displayed her bulging biceps and muscular legs to the max.
She also added some street cool to the outfit by wearing a pair of Air Jordan trainers. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study