South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has just released a new version of its Bada smartphone platform for developers, infusing a fresh life to the software.
The Bada 2.0 is now available in SDK form and shows the company's commitment to the platform, which is Samsung's own alternative to the mighty Android and iOS platforms. The company's original wave phone based on Bada has been very successful and displayed the improvements in eh platform.
The Bada 2.0 operating system includes advanced features including WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication technology and multitasking. The platform will also allow users to use voice recognition technology to boot.
The new software will now be available in the next collection of Wave phones.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin