South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has just released a new version of its Bada smartphone platform for developers, infusing a fresh life to the software.
The Bada 2.0 is now available in SDK form and shows the company's commitment to the platform, which is Samsung's own alternative to the mighty Android and iOS platforms. The company's original wave phone based on Bada has been very successful and displayed the improvements in eh platform.
The Bada 2.0 operating system includes advanced features including WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication technology and multitasking. The platform will also allow users to use voice recognition technology to boot.
The new software will now be available in the next collection of Wave phones.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island