South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has just released a new version of its Bada smartphone platform for developers, infusing a fresh life to the software.
The Bada 2.0 is now available in SDK form and shows the company's commitment to the platform, which is Samsung's own alternative to the mighty Android and iOS platforms. The company's original wave phone based on Bada has been very successful and displayed the improvements in eh platform.
The Bada 2.0 operating system includes advanced features including WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication technology and multitasking. The platform will also allow users to use voice recognition technology to boot.
The new software will now be available in the next collection of Wave phones.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study