South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has just released a new version of its Bada smartphone platform for developers, infusing a fresh life to the software.
The Bada 2.0 is now available in SDK form and shows the company's commitment to the platform, which is Samsung's own alternative to the mighty Android and iOS platforms. The company's original wave phone based on Bada has been very successful and displayed the improvements in eh platform.
The Bada 2.0 operating system includes advanced features including WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication technology and multitasking. The platform will also allow users to use voice recognition technology to boot.
The new software will now be available in the next collection of Wave phones.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name