South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has just released a new version of its Bada smartphone platform for developers, infusing a fresh life to the software.
The Bada 2.0 is now available in SDK form and shows the company's commitment to the platform, which is Samsung's own alternative to the mighty Android and iOS platforms. The company's original wave phone based on Bada has been very successful and displayed the improvements in eh platform.
The Bada 2.0 operating system includes advanced features including WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication technology and multitasking. The platform will also allow users to use voice recognition technology to boot.
The new software will now be available in the next collection of Wave phones.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit