South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launched a new UK only 3D ad campaign to promote its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone on rival Apple’s iPad tablet computer.
Samsung’ ad agency, Starcom claimed that it will be the first 3D ad campaign on iPads. The ads use a combination of lighting, shading, and motion effects to show the smartphoen from different angles.
The ads are being aired by a mobile ad network that reaches many of Apple’s mobile devices. Meanwhile, Apple has already sued Samsung claiming its line of Galaxy S devices is a copy of iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is still on the top of list in the UK followed by Apple’s iPhone 4 and HTC Sensation.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore