South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launched a new UK only 3D ad campaign to promote its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone on rival Apple’s iPad tablet computer.
Samsung’ ad agency, Starcom claimed that it will be the first 3D ad campaign on iPads. The ads use a combination of lighting, shading, and motion effects to show the smartphoen from different angles.
The ads are being aired by a mobile ad network that reaches many of Apple’s mobile devices. Meanwhile, Apple has already sued Samsung claiming its line of Galaxy S devices is a copy of iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is still on the top of list in the UK followed by Apple’s iPhone 4 and HTC Sensation.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak