South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launched a new UK only 3D ad campaign to promote its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone on rival Apple’s iPad tablet computer.
Samsung’ ad agency, Starcom claimed that it will be the first 3D ad campaign on iPads. The ads use a combination of lighting, shading, and motion effects to show the smartphoen from different angles.
The ads are being aired by a mobile ad network that reaches many of Apple’s mobile devices. Meanwhile, Apple has already sued Samsung claiming its line of Galaxy S devices is a copy of iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is still on the top of list in the UK followed by Apple’s iPhone 4 and HTC Sensation.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study