South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launched a new UK only 3D ad campaign to promote its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone on rival Apple’s iPad tablet computer.
Samsung’ ad agency, Starcom claimed that it will be the first 3D ad campaign on iPads. The ads use a combination of lighting, shading, and motion effects to show the smartphoen from different angles.
The ads are being aired by a mobile ad network that reaches many of Apple’s mobile devices. Meanwhile, Apple has already sued Samsung claiming its line of Galaxy S devices is a copy of iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is still on the top of list in the UK followed by Apple’s iPhone 4 and HTC Sensation.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin