South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launched a new UK only 3D ad campaign to promote its Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone on rival Apple’s iPad tablet computer.
Samsung’ ad agency, Starcom claimed that it will be the first 3D ad campaign on iPads. The ads use a combination of lighting, shading, and motion effects to show the smartphoen from different angles.
The ads are being aired by a mobile ad network that reaches many of Apple’s mobile devices. Meanwhile, Apple has already sued Samsung claiming its line of Galaxy S devices is a copy of iPhone.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is still on the top of list in the UK followed by Apple’s iPhone 4 and HTC Sensation.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island