Westerhausen, Germany - Police who thought that a married couple in Germany had committed suicide after poisoning their four children admitted Friday the theory had been wrong: The whole family was struck down by carbon-monoxide poisoning.
The father, 33, and mother, 32, were found dead Tuesday in their house in the small town of Westerhausen and the four children were alive but in an "apathetic" state. The media speculated that the parents were disturbed.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell