Westerhausen, Germany - Police who thought that a married couple in Germany had committed suicide after poisoning their four children admitted Friday the theory had been wrong: The whole family was struck down by carbon-monoxide poisoning.
The father, 33, and mother, 32, were found dead Tuesday in their house in the small town of Westerhausen and the four children were alive but in an "apathetic" state. The media speculated that the parents were disturbed.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak