Westerhausen, Germany - Police who thought that a married couple in Germany had committed suicide after poisoning their four children admitted Friday the theory had been wrong: The whole family was struck down by carbon-monoxide poisoning.
The father, 33, and mother, 32, were found dead Tuesday in their house in the small town of Westerhausen and the four children were alive but in an "apathetic" state. The media speculated that the parents were disturbed.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products