Westerhausen, Germany - Police who thought that a married couple in Germany had committed suicide after poisoning their four children admitted Friday the theory had been wrong: The whole family was struck down by carbon-monoxide poisoning.
The father, 33, and mother, 32, were found dead Tuesday in their house in the small town of Westerhausen and the four children were alive but in an "apathetic" state. The media speculated that the parents were disturbed.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant