Westerhausen, Germany - Police who thought that a married couple in Germany had committed suicide after poisoning their four children admitted Friday the theory had been wrong: The whole family was struck down by carbon-monoxide poisoning.
The father, 33, and mother, 32, were found dead Tuesday in their house in the small town of Westerhausen and the four children were alive but in an "apathetic" state. The media speculated that the parents were disturbed.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name