New Delhi, Dec 21 - The Rajya Sabha is likely to be adjourned Monday following the death of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary member S. Acharya.
Acharya, 80, had been ailing for some time and died at 1.45 a. m. Monday, a family member said.
Monday was the last day of the winter session. (IANS)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell