Specialized pipe manufacturer PSL Ltd. has declared its fourth quarter financial results for the fiscal year 2009-10 and it has managed to post a marginal rise in net profit figure.
The company has posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 88.30 crore for the quarter that ended in 31st March, 2010.
The consolidated net profit was reported to be Rs 85.93 crore for the same quarter in the financial year 2008-09. This net profit figure has grown up by 2.75% in this quarter as compared to the same quarter in the last fiscal. This has been informed by the firm in a filing at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
So far as the total income of the firm are concerned, it has fell down to Rs 2,810.66 crore during the January-March period of fiscal year 2009-10. It was Rs 3,549.56 crore for the same quarter last year.
The annual net profit of the company was reported to be grown up by Rs 122.67 crore for the year under review from Rs 94.85 crore last year.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit