Indian President Pranab Mukherjee is set to inaugurate the 32nd edition of India International Trade Fair (IITF) at Pragati Maidan in the national capital, New Delhi.
IITF, which is organized in the capital every year, is one of the biggest trade fair of the world and will be conducted from 14th Nov to 27th November. The event will kick start soon after the inauguration by the country's president.
The organizers have set a theme of skilling India for the 32nd edition of IITF. At display during this year's event will be handicrafts and rural arts and skill development to youth programme. Prime Minister of Belarus Mikhail V Myasnikovich is expected to be the Guest of Honour at the ceremony. Belarus will be the partner country for the fair and South Africa will be the focus country for the fair. Myasnikovich is also expected to inaugurate the Belarusian pavilion at the fair.
The state of Uttarakhand will be the partner state and Andaman and Nicobar Islands as the focus state for this year's event, which will open to the general public from November 19. The first few days have been reserved for exclusive interactions between the manufacturers, traders and exhibitors and the buyers.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin