London, Nov 5 - Hollywood star Brad Pitt is turning a promotional trip to Japan into a shopping expedition. The actor is looking for a new motorcycle after his favourite bike was damaged in an accident.
The "Fight Club" actor fell off his motorbike last month after clipping a parked car while weaving through traffic in Los Angeles. He emerged unscathed but his beloved wheels were completely damaged.
Pitt admits he is excited about perusing top motorcycle manufacturers while promoting his latest movie "Inglourious Basterds" in Tokyo, reported hollywood. com
"I had a little mishap. It was my favourite bike, so that is really sad. I will definitely be looking at motorcycles (in Japan). You've got some of the best builders right here," said the actor. (IANS)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit