London, Sept 23 : Pakistan probably has more cricketing talent than any other country in the world, former Pakistan cricket captain turned politician Imran Khan has said.
As a high quality pace bowler, Imran''s test career spanned over 20 years with 362 wickets in 88 test matches at an average of just over 22.81 - statistics that compare with any of the all time great fast bowlers.
"Pakistan probably has more cricketing talent than any other country in the world. Consistently it produces the most talented cricketers. Pakistan''s problem is not the lack of talent, it is rather not having a cricket system that polishes this talent," Pakpassion. com quoted him, as saying.
When Khan, who is actively involved in politics now, was asked if Pakistan cricket fans will see him involved in Pakistan cricket at some point in the future, the response which will break the hearts of millions around the world was an emphatic, "No!" (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak