Sydney, Dec 27 : One of Australia's finest batsman, Neil Harvey's bronze statue will be placed outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground next year in the latest episode of the Avenue of Legends.
The avenue will see a minimum of five statues erected in Yarra Park, and the first of cricketer Shane Warne was unveiled before last year''s Boxing Day Test, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. A bronze sculpture of football legend Norm Smith was also revealed last September. (ANI)
- Twitter beats Facebook for 'best tech company to work for' title in 2014
- Microsoft launches tool to charm Gmail users to Outlook
- Twitter adds media lingo, synonyms for ad firms to better target users
- Samsung loses patent lawsuit in South Korea against Apple
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup QuikIO