Sydney, Dec 27 : One of Australia's finest batsman, Neil Harvey's bronze statue will be placed outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground next year in the latest episode of the Avenue of Legends.
The avenue will see a minimum of five statues erected in Yarra Park, and the first of cricketer Shane Warne was unveiled before last year''s Boxing Day Test, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. A bronze sculpture of football legend Norm Smith was also revealed last September. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue