Sydney, Dec 27 : One of Australia's finest batsman, Neil Harvey's bronze statue will be placed outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground next year in the latest episode of the Avenue of Legends.
The avenue will see a minimum of five statues erected in Yarra Park, and the first of cricketer Shane Warne was unveiled before last year''s Boxing Day Test, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. A bronze sculpture of football legend Norm Smith was also revealed last September. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study