Sydney, Dec 27 : One of Australia's finest batsman, Neil Harvey's bronze statue will be placed outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground next year in the latest episode of the Avenue of Legends.
The avenue will see a minimum of five statues erected in Yarra Park, and the first of cricketer Shane Warne was unveiled before last year''s Boxing Day Test, the Sydney Morning Herald reports. A bronze sculpture of football legend Norm Smith was also revealed last September. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name