Vienna- The price for oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) hovered above 51 dollars on Wednesday, according to data released by the group on Thursday.
One barrel (159 litres) of OPEC crude rose to 51.17 dollars, up 0.10 dollars from Tuesday's price.
The Vienna-based oil cartel calculates a basket price based on 12 brands produced by its members. (dpa)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell