London, Sept. 27 : The personal details of 50,000 current and former RAF servicemen have been stolen from a military base.
According to The Sun, three USB portable hard disc drives containing confidential details, including names and dates of birth, were taken ten days ago.
The MoD is probing the theft at the Service Personnel and Veterans Agency’s offices at Innsworth Station, Gloucester.
The MoD said last night: “We’re taking this extremely seriously.(ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell