New Delhi [India], Nov.19 : Mobile wallet firm MobiKwik on Saturday said that its nearby feature has seen an over 2500 percent increase in traffic since demonetisation kicked in.
In a statement, the company said that the nearby feature has helped millions of MobiKwik users in identifying food and shopping outlets around them that accept MobiKwik payments.
It further said that users can also locate cash deposit locations around them with this feature.
"Demonetisation has changed the entire mobile wallet industry and suddenly, there is a huge demand and acceptance of our services. We are proud to help Indians in adapting to an evolved economy that is cashless and digitized, said Mrinal Sinha, COO, MobiKwik.
After MobiKwik, the nearby feature was launched by many other global and national players in the wallet industry. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study