London, March 31: After being recently reunited with his biological father in Malawi, Madonna’s adopted son David Banda asked him who he was.
Peasant-father Yohane met his three-year-old son at the Kumbali Lodge where David is staying with Madonna and her other kids, Rocco, eight, and Lourdes, 12.
The two spent the boys-bonding time together with the help of an interpreter, and Yohane revealed how his “very special” lad failed to recognise him, and asked: "Who are you?"
“My son didn''t recognise me and asked me who I was. I understand, as he was a barely a year old when he left - too young to remember these things,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
"And, truthfully, I didn''t recognise him either as he has grown so much. David sat with me and spent time squeezing and playing with my nose.
"It was the proudest day of my life, to sit here again with my son.
“Now I want him to meet his new half brother and sister and show him the village in which we all live," he added. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell