Computing giant, Lenovo has announced the launch of six new models of All-In-One PCs in the Indian market, in a move to cater to different market segments in the Indian market.
The new PCs will span across various configurations and price and this will allow to company to target different types of customers in the country. The company is offering PCs starting from Rs. 22,000 and crossing Rs. 1,15,000 based on specifications and form factor. The company has launched IdeaCentre A720, B340, B540, C240, C340 and C440 models in the country.
The IdeaCentre A720 is the most expensive model with 27-inch AIO and its profile measures only 24.5 millimeters. It comes with Windows 8 OS' partiality for seamless HMI and10-point multi-touch capability. In the B series, the company launched its IdeaCentre B340 and B540 models. The B340 series will come in two variants with two different screen sizes but the two models will retain the same RAM and storage.
In the C series, the company has launched C20, C340 and C440. teh affordable IdeaCentre C20 comes with 18.5 inch display and an Intel Celeron dual core processor, IdeaCentre C340 comes with an adjustable screen display and Lenovo Dynamic Brightness System and is aimed at those looking for entertainment features and the IdeaCentre C440 offers 21.5-inch display and 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processors and also supports Nvidia GeForce 615M' 2GB graphics for gaming needs.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island