New York - Want to take a photo immediately? No photo opportunity will be lost, if you have a pair of sunglasses with an integrated digital camera.
A tiny lens has been built into the frame of the 100 dollar sunglasses and uses 1.3 mega pixels to take still images.
Fans just have to press a button to take a photo or use the remote control which can be kept in your pocket.
If your surroundings are dull and uninteresting, you can listen to music instead as a tiny MP3 player has been installed on the other side of the sunglasses and come complete with built-in earbuds. They can be hooked out of the way when not in use.
And the whole thing even protects from the sun's ultra-violet rays.
For more information, see http://www.thinkgeek.com (dpa)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit