Kyodo [Japan], Dec.2 : Kyocera announced the opening of its annual illumination event which will be held from December 1 through December 25 at its headquarters in Kyoto, Japan.
A seasonal outdoor lighting event, Kyocera has been presenting festive lighting in the public space in front of its building and a giant Christmas tree display to help invigorate the community.
Since 2006, the area in the public garden in front of the building has always been illuminated by LEDs to produce an ethereal and fantastic night.
The use of roughly 190,000 LEDs of various colours and the 86-meter tall Christmas tree have created an east to west decoration.
The illumination of the Christmas tree will start on December 12.
There will also be a classical concert performed by the Kyoto Gaku Seibo Gakuin Junior High School on December 20 between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study