KTM India has organised the Orange Day for motor sports enthusiast in the national capital Delhi, bringing the racing heritage of Europe to the country.
A number of owners as well as fans of KTM 200 Duke gathered at the parking area of the IGI Airport this Sunday to witness motor-sports. The event included KTM 200 Dukes being driven with speed and excellence and the company also used the gathering to showcase KTM's 1190cc Superbike RC8 R, which has attaracted much attention in the country.
Amit Nandi, India head, KTM said, "An action-packed day, which saw KTM 200 Dukes being pushed to the limits under expert guidance, was capped off with the unveiling of KTM's 1190cc Superbike RC8 R. Having won more than
223 world championships, virtually every KTM motorcycle model is a world champion race winner in its category. Orange Days are a means of experiencing the racing genes of a KTM."
The first ever Orange Day in Delhi offered an experience of performance of 200 Duke to the customers and also offered an opportunity to the customers to meet other KTM 200 Duke owners on a race track.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak