KEC International, the RPG group company has registered a growth of 50 per cent in its net profit, which surged to Rs 38.23 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Further, in addition, company's total income from operations also grew to Rs 732.85 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 610.04 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal.
Till June 30, KEC International's order book stands at Rs 5155 crore, which consists of 58 percent orders from south Asian markets and rest from other international markets.
The scrip of the company closed today at Rs 461.95 on BSE, down 0.36 per cent from the previous close.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit