London, March 22 : Love-struck Jamie Hince reportedly confessed he wants to pop the solid rock on his supermodel-girlfriend Kate Moss’ finger.
The Kills guitarist was said to have hinted about their wedding plans for the first time in public after much previous speculations.
The rocker allegedly made the revelation at London’s Volstead club while his hard-party-loving girl guzzled vodka lemonades.
“I want to marry that girl. She’s all I want. She’s all I need,” News of the World quoted him as saying.
Jamie further revealed that though details were still to be penned but he already knew what would play in the background other than the wedding bells.
He said: “I loved the Queen tribute band (The Bohemians). They’re really good. They are even better than Queen. Oh yeah, they can come to the wedding.”
Meanwhile, a friend added: “It’s so obvious how loved-up they are. We can’t wait for them to get married—and the party afterwards.
“Now he’s got to pull his finger out and ask her properly. She’ll definitely say yes.” (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island