London, March 22 : Love-struck Jamie Hince reportedly confessed he wants to pop the solid rock on his supermodel-girlfriend Kate Moss’ finger.
The Kills guitarist was said to have hinted about their wedding plans for the first time in public after much previous speculations.
The rocker allegedly made the revelation at London’s Volstead club while his hard-party-loving girl guzzled vodka lemonades.
“I want to marry that girl. She’s all I want. She’s all I need,” News of the World quoted him as saying.
Jamie further revealed that though details were still to be penned but he already knew what would play in the background other than the wedding bells.
He said: “I loved the Queen tribute band (The Bohemians). They’re really good. They are even better than Queen. Oh yeah, they can come to the wedding.”
Meanwhile, a friend added: “It’s so obvious how loved-up they are. We can’t wait for them to get married—and the party afterwards.
“Now he’s got to pull his finger out and ask her properly. She’ll definitely say yes.” (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak