London, Mar 11 : Cancer-stricken Jade Goody, who is heartbroken over critics doubting her hubby Jack Tweed’s motives, has hit back at them. Goody, 27, has, in what is said to be her last interview, slammed the critics saying that they were “well out of order”.
“How am I meant to react to stuff like that? It really upsets me,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“They don’t know anything about us. Jack loves me and I love him. Yeah, he’s been a bit stupid in the past but he is young.
“The boys adore him - he was still playing with them at 1am at our wedding away from all his mates. That’s how good he is with them,” she added. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island