London, Mar 11 : Cancer-stricken Jade Goody, who is heartbroken over critics doubting her hubby Jack Tweed’s motives, has hit back at them. Goody, 27, has, in what is said to be her last interview, slammed the critics saying that they were “well out of order”.
“How am I meant to react to stuff like that? It really upsets me,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“They don’t know anything about us. Jack loves me and I love him. Yeah, he’s been a bit stupid in the past but he is young.
“The boys adore him - he was still playing with them at 1am at our wedding away from all his mates. That’s how good he is with them,” she added. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name