London, Mar 11 : Cancer-stricken Jade Goody, who is heartbroken over critics doubting her hubby Jack Tweed’s motives, has hit back at them. Goody, 27, has, in what is said to be her last interview, slammed the critics saying that they were “well out of order”.
“How am I meant to react to stuff like that? It really upsets me,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“They don’t know anything about us. Jack loves me and I love him. Yeah, he’s been a bit stupid in the past but he is young.
“The boys adore him - he was still playing with them at 1am at our wedding away from all his mates. That’s how good he is with them,” she added. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak