London, Mar 11 : Cancer-stricken Jade Goody, who is heartbroken over critics doubting her hubby Jack Tweed’s motives, has hit back at them. Goody, 27, has, in what is said to be her last interview, slammed the critics saying that they were “well out of order”.
“How am I meant to react to stuff like that? It really upsets me,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“They don’t know anything about us. Jack loves me and I love him. Yeah, he’s been a bit stupid in the past but he is young.
“The boys adore him - he was still playing with them at 1am at our wedding away from all his mates. That’s how good he is with them,” she added. (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin