London, Mar 11 : Cancer-stricken Jade Goody, who is heartbroken over critics doubting her hubby Jack Tweed’s motives, has hit back at them. Goody, 27, has, in what is said to be her last interview, slammed the critics saying that they were “well out of order”.
“How am I meant to react to stuff like that? It really upsets me,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“They don’t know anything about us. Jack loves me and I love him. Yeah, he’s been a bit stupid in the past but he is young.
“The boys adore him - he was still playing with them at 1am at our wedding away from all his mates. That’s how good he is with them,” she added. (ANI)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit