India based 7Seas Entertainment Ltd has said that its new game called, 'The Dark Man' is now available for Andriod users.
The company has launched the game on Google's Android marketplace and Android users on different devices will be able to access the archery-based puzzle game. In 'The Dark Man',a user has to shoot apples that are placed on the top of character's head. The players have to hit apples in order to clear the level.
The company is also planning to launch the game on Samsung App Store, LG Store, all other Android-supporting application stores and distributor networks in the coming time. The company said in a release the game, which was launched online a year ago, has gained popularity among gamers and is now played by more than 15 million gamers from across the world.
Maruti Sanker, Managing Director of 7Seas Entertainment Limited said that the game, which can be played on touch screen devices, is priced at USD 0.99 per download.
“Android becoming the world's leading smartphone platform and garnering a 59 per cent smartphone market worldwide makes mobile games a much more reliable way to grow. To cash in on the popularity of the Android platform, we will launch more games for devices based on the Android platform,” Shankar said.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell