London, Feb 25 : Kelly Brook, who has one of the most coveted body in the world, has said that she puts on weight but instead of fighting it, she embraces it, as that's the nature of getting older.
The 33-year-old model told Fabulous magazine that she loves pilates, dancing and swimming but has let go over the last few years and is not as fit as she was, the Mirror reported.
Brook, who recently split from her former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans, added that she is not perfect, but is alright for her age. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name