London, Feb 25 : Kelly Brook, who has one of the most coveted body in the world, has said that she puts on weight but instead of fighting it, she embraces it, as that's the nature of getting older.
The 33-year-old model told Fabulous magazine that she loves pilates, dancing and swimming but has let go over the last few years and is not as fit as she was, the Mirror reported.
Brook, who recently split from her former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans, added that she is not perfect, but is alright for her age. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue