London, Feb 25 : Kelly Brook, who has one of the most coveted body in the world, has said that she puts on weight but instead of fighting it, she embraces it, as that's the nature of getting older.
The 33-year-old model told Fabulous magazine that she loves pilates, dancing and swimming but has let go over the last few years and is not as fit as she was, the Mirror reported.
Brook, who recently split from her former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans, added that she is not perfect, but is alright for her age. (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin