London, Feb 25 : Kelly Brook, who has one of the most coveted body in the world, has said that she puts on weight but instead of fighting it, she embraces it, as that's the nature of getting older.
The 33-year-old model told Fabulous magazine that she loves pilates, dancing and swimming but has let go over the last few years and is not as fit as she was, the Mirror reported.
Brook, who recently split from her former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans, added that she is not perfect, but is alright for her age. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study