London, Feb 25 : Kelly Brook, who has one of the most coveted body in the world, has said that she puts on weight but instead of fighting it, she embraces it, as that's the nature of getting older.
The 33-year-old model told Fabulous magazine that she loves pilates, dancing and swimming but has let go over the last few years and is not as fit as she was, the Mirror reported.
Brook, who recently split from her former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans, added that she is not perfect, but is alright for her age. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak