London, Jan 29 : Megan Fox has revealed that she is enjoying being mum of four-month-old son, Noah and is also looking forward to have more kids.
The Transformers star, who has recently posed for the cover of Marie Claire's March issue, asserted to the magazine that she has never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that, the Mirror reported.
The 26-year-old actress, who could be seen wearing a ruched silk gown in one of the photoshoot, added that the ultimate satisfaction for her is being with her son as for whole of her life she had wanted to have a baby. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore