London, Jan 29 : Megan Fox has revealed that she is enjoying being mum of four-month-old son, Noah and is also looking forward to have more kids.
The Transformers star, who has recently posed for the cover of Marie Claire's March issue, asserted to the magazine that she has never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that, the Mirror reported.
The 26-year-old actress, who could be seen wearing a ruched silk gown in one of the photoshoot, added that the ultimate satisfaction for her is being with her son as for whole of her life she had wanted to have a baby. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name