London, Jan 29 : Megan Fox has revealed that she is enjoying being mum of four-month-old son, Noah and is also looking forward to have more kids.
The Transformers star, who has recently posed for the cover of Marie Claire's March issue, asserted to the magazine that she has never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that, the Mirror reported.
The 26-year-old actress, who could be seen wearing a ruched silk gown in one of the photoshoot, added that the ultimate satisfaction for her is being with her son as for whole of her life she had wanted to have a baby. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study