London, Jan 29 : Megan Fox has revealed that she is enjoying being mum of four-month-old son, Noah and is also looking forward to have more kids.
The Transformers star, who has recently posed for the cover of Marie Claire's March issue, asserted to the magazine that she has never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that, the Mirror reported.
The 26-year-old actress, who could be seen wearing a ruched silk gown in one of the photoshoot, added that the ultimate satisfaction for her is being with her son as for whole of her life she had wanted to have a baby. (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products