London, Jan 29 : Megan Fox has revealed that she is enjoying being mum of four-month-old son, Noah and is also looking forward to have more kids.
The Transformers star, who has recently posed for the cover of Marie Claire's March issue, asserted to the magazine that she has never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that, the Mirror reported.
The 26-year-old actress, who could be seen wearing a ruched silk gown in one of the photoshoot, added that the ultimate satisfaction for her is being with her son as for whole of her life she had wanted to have a baby. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak