London, Feb 1 : Eva Longoria, who's reportedly rekindled her relationship with Penelope Cruz' younger brother Eduardo, has revealed that she prefers having roommates to being alone.
The 37-year-old actress, who was married to French basketball player Tony Parker, and flaunted her toned legs poolside in the spring issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas magazine, said that she grew up with three sisters so prefers to have lots of people around, the Daily Mail reported.
The stunning brunette shares her home in West Hollywood with friends and calls it a ''''sorority house''''.
She added that her mother gave her one piece of advice that's always stuck with her that is "don't forget where you came from." (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak