Indian Stock markets were trading lower on Thursday after the decline in previous trading session. The BSE Sensex was marginally down by 0.2% at 18105.
Gold Prices were higher by 0.36% at Rs 28750 per 10 grams. Silver was marginally up by Rs 40 at Rs 57297.
Among major gainers were BPCL, SBI, Power Grid and HUL. Reliance, ONGC, TCS and Coal India were trading positive.
Among major losers were real estate companies. DLF was down by 2.5%. JP Associates was down by 4.3% at Rs 76. Reliance Infra was also trading lower by 3%. Sterlite was down by 5% in early trades.
ABB, Alfa Laval and Gitanjali Gems touched 52-week high.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant