Indian Stock markets were trading lower on Thursday after the decline in previous trading session. The BSE Sensex was marginally down by 0.2% at 18105.
Gold Prices were higher by 0.36% at Rs 28750 per 10 grams. Silver was marginally up by Rs 40 at Rs 57297.
Among major gainers were BPCL, SBI, Power Grid and HUL. Reliance, ONGC, TCS and Coal India were trading positive.
Among major losers were real estate companies. DLF was down by 2.5%. JP Associates was down by 4.3% at Rs 76. Reliance Infra was also trading lower by 3%. Sterlite was down by 5% in early trades.
ABB, Alfa Laval and Gitanjali Gems touched 52-week high.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak