Indian Stock markets were trading lower on Thursday after the decline in previous trading session. The BSE Sensex was marginally down by 0.2% at 18105.
Gold Prices were higher by 0.36% at Rs 28750 per 10 grams. Silver was marginally up by Rs 40 at Rs 57297.
Among major gainers were BPCL, SBI, Power Grid and HUL. Reliance, ONGC, TCS and Coal India were trading positive.
Among major losers were real estate companies. DLF was down by 2.5%. JP Associates was down by 4.3% at Rs 76. Reliance Infra was also trading lower by 3%. Sterlite was down by 5% in early trades.
ABB, Alfa Laval and Gitanjali Gems touched 52-week high.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study