Indian Stock markets were trading lower on Thursday after the decline in previous trading session. The BSE Sensex was marginally down by 0.2% at 18105.
Gold Prices were higher by 0.36% at Rs 28750 per 10 grams. Silver was marginally up by Rs 40 at Rs 57297.
Among major gainers were BPCL, SBI, Power Grid and HUL. Reliance, ONGC, TCS and Coal India were trading positive.
Among major losers were real estate companies. DLF was down by 2.5%. JP Associates was down by 4.3% at Rs 76. Reliance Infra was also trading lower by 3%. Sterlite was down by 5% in early trades.
ABB, Alfa Laval and Gitanjali Gems touched 52-week high.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit