Indian Stock markets were trading lower on Thursday after the decline in previous trading session. The BSE Sensex was marginally down by 0.2% at 18105.
Gold Prices were higher by 0.36% at Rs 28750 per 10 grams. Silver was marginally up by Rs 40 at Rs 57297.
Among major gainers were BPCL, SBI, Power Grid and HUL. Reliance, ONGC, TCS and Coal India were trading positive.
Among major losers were real estate companies. DLF was down by 2.5%. JP Associates was down by 4.3% at Rs 76. Reliance Infra was also trading lower by 3%. Sterlite was down by 5% in early trades.
ABB, Alfa Laval and Gitanjali Gems touched 52-week high.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin