Fujifilm has announced its new 10-megapixel FinePix Z30. The exclusive features include fairly basic ultracompact camera with a 3X optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD.
There are some other features too which makes it quite different from other youth-oriented models.
Apart from having face detection and automatic scene recognition to help with fast shooting, the camera also has a Blog Mode (a carryover from the Z20fd) that apparently preps shots and video so they can go right online for sharing.
The users don't even need to switch to a different mode, since there are separate buttons for the still photo shutter release and movie record. Furthermore, they can also stitch small movie clips together in camera to create a single, 60-second clip.
The device is available in three colors of pink, orange, and black and the users would be able to pick one for $179.95 in March.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study