Fujifilm has announced its new 10-megapixel FinePix Z30. The exclusive features include fairly basic ultracompact camera with a 3X optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD.
There are some other features too which makes it quite different from other youth-oriented models.
Apart from having face detection and automatic scene recognition to help with fast shooting, the camera also has a Blog Mode (a carryover from the Z20fd) that apparently preps shots and video so they can go right online for sharing.
The users don't even need to switch to a different mode, since there are separate buttons for the still photo shutter release and movie record. Furthermore, they can also stitch small movie clips together in camera to create a single, 60-second clip.
The device is available in three colors of pink, orange, and black and the users would be able to pick one for $179.95 in March.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak