Fujifilm has announced its new 10-megapixel FinePix Z30. The exclusive features include fairly basic ultracompact camera with a 3X optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD.
There are some other features too which makes it quite different from other youth-oriented models.
Apart from having face detection and automatic scene recognition to help with fast shooting, the camera also has a Blog Mode (a carryover from the Z20fd) that apparently preps shots and video so they can go right online for sharing.
The users don't even need to switch to a different mode, since there are separate buttons for the still photo shutter release and movie record. Furthermore, they can also stitch small movie clips together in camera to create a single, 60-second clip.
The device is available in three colors of pink, orange, and black and the users would be able to pick one for $179.95 in March.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name