Fujifilm has announced its new 10-megapixel FinePix Z30. The exclusive features include fairly basic ultracompact camera with a 3X optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD.
There are some other features too which makes it quite different from other youth-oriented models.
Apart from having face detection and automatic scene recognition to help with fast shooting, the camera also has a Blog Mode (a carryover from the Z20fd) that apparently preps shots and video so they can go right online for sharing.
The users don't even need to switch to a different mode, since there are separate buttons for the still photo shutter release and movie record. Furthermore, they can also stitch small movie clips together in camera to create a single, 60-second clip.
The device is available in three colors of pink, orange, and black and the users would be able to pick one for $179.95 in March.
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel
- Samsung mulling launch of Galaxy Note 4 post Apple's big screen success