Fujifilm has announced its new 10-megapixel FinePix Z30. The exclusive features include fairly basic ultracompact camera with a 3X optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD.
There are some other features too which makes it quite different from other youth-oriented models.
Apart from having face detection and automatic scene recognition to help with fast shooting, the camera also has a Blog Mode (a carryover from the Z20fd) that apparently preps shots and video so they can go right online for sharing.
The users don't even need to switch to a different mode, since there are separate buttons for the still photo shutter release and movie record. Furthermore, they can also stitch small movie clips together in camera to create a single, 60-second clip.
The device is available in three colors of pink, orange, and black and the users would be able to pick one for $179.95 in March.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island