New Delhi [India], Jan 11 : India's leading travel search marketplace ixigo has announced that it has recently acqui-hired the team of mobile content sharing app 'Reach'. As part of the deal, the Reach team will be joining ixigo to help enhance ixigo's already existing products by providing travelers not just utility, but consumable content and entertainment in the travel space.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study