Jeera August contract gained Rs 596 and settled at Rs 15491 a kg as robust domestic demand, firm global prices and poor stocks strengthened sentiment. Syria and Turkey have raised prices in the international market, diverting overseas demand to India. At Unjha, the benchmark spot market in Gujarat, jeera gained 498.50 rupees to end at 14,650 rupees per 100 kg.
The contract made intraday low of Rs 14929 a kg and high of Rs 15491 a kg. Support for jeera is at 15116 below that could see a test of 14742. Resistance is now seen at 15678 above that could see a resistance of
15866. Trading Ideas: Jeera trading range is 14742-15866.
Jeera ended positive as robust domestic demand and poor stocks strengthened sentiment Support for the jeera is at 15320 and resistance is at 15660. NCDEX accredited warehouses jeera stocks rose by 18 tonnes to 6285 tonnes. JEERA GETS SUPPORTED ABV 15K CAN TEST 15700 LVL WILL WAIT FOR ENTRY In Unjha spot prices rose 498.50 rupees and settled at 14650 rupees per 100 kg.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant