Stock market analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Jet Airways Ltd stock with target of Rs 800.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy the stock with a strict stop loss of Rs 750.
The stock of the company, on September 21, closed at Rs 771.15 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 835 and a low of Rs 306 on BSE.
Current EPS is -37.94.
Jet Airways become the aviation company, which registered the highest rate of air traffic during the first eight months of the year (January-August).
The overall air traffic grew by 19.3% to 33.9 million during the said period.
As per figures, Jet Airways and its budget airlines, JetLite possessed a total market share of 27% accompanied by Kingfisher Airlines that possessed 20% share.
Air India stood third with 18.3% and SpiceJet owned 12.6% during the period under review.
Moreover, the civil aviation ministry has sanctioned a plan by Jet Airways (India) Ltd to begin its functioning in Milan, Italy and has also forwarded nod to raise its flight frequency to short-haul global destinations like Dubai, Bangkok and Colombo from a range of Indian cities.
According to the official, "We had approved the proposal of Jet Airways to fly to Milan in addition to Dubai, Bangkok and Colombo. The carrier may start its operations by next month or so."
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island