Stock market analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bajaj Hindustan Ltd stock with target of Rs 121.
According to analyst, the investors can buy the stock on dips with stop loss of Rs 115.
The stock of the company, on August 11, closed at Rs 118.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 8.96 and 12.99 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 242.90 and a low of Rs 101.05 on BSE.
After registering profit for successive five quarters, Bajaj Hindusthan announced a net loss of Rs 14.9 crore for the three month period ended June 30.
The company profit was hit by a sharp fall in sugar realization and growing interest cost.
The company's net sales grew by 86% to Rs 715.6 crore on the back of higher sales volume and augmented power earnings.
Company's interest cost increased by 42% to Rs 70.7 crore.
The realization of the majority of sugar firms was affected in the three month period as costs of the sweetener have declined around 40% since mid-January.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products