Stock market analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bajaj Hindustan Ltd stock with target of Rs 121.
According to analyst, the investors can buy the stock on dips with stop loss of Rs 115.
The stock of the company, on August 11, closed at Rs 118.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 8.96 and 12.99 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 242.90 and a low of Rs 101.05 on BSE.
After registering profit for successive five quarters, Bajaj Hindusthan announced a net loss of Rs 14.9 crore for the three month period ended June 30.
The company profit was hit by a sharp fall in sugar realization and growing interest cost.
The company's net sales grew by 86% to Rs 715.6 crore on the back of higher sales volume and augmented power earnings.
Company's interest cost increased by 42% to Rs 70.7 crore.
The realization of the majority of sugar firms was affected in the three month period as costs of the sweetener have declined around 40% since mid-January.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue