Stock market analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bajaj Hindustan Ltd stock with target of Rs 121.
According to analyst, the investors can buy the stock on dips with stop loss of Rs 115.
The stock of the company, on August 11, closed at Rs 118.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 8.96 and 12.99 respectively.
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 242.90 and a low of Rs 101.05 on BSE.
After registering profit for successive five quarters, Bajaj Hindusthan announced a net loss of Rs 14.9 crore for the three month period ended June 30.
The company profit was hit by a sharp fall in sugar realization and growing interest cost.
The company's net sales grew by 86% to Rs 715.6 crore on the back of higher sales volume and augmented power earnings.
Company's interest cost increased by 42% to Rs 70.7 crore.
The realization of the majority of sugar firms was affected in the three month period as costs of the sweetener have declined around 40% since mid-January.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak