Moscow - US President George W Bush arrived in the Black Sea resort of Sochi on Saturday for a planned meeting with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, local media reported.
The two heads of state are due to have a "farewell" meeting in which the two will sign a road map for future cooperation between their countries.
According to Putin advisor Sergei Prikhodko, the document is to address "honestly" joint positions as well as differences of opinion between Moscow and Washington.
First among the issues the two leaders are set to discuss is the ongoing row over US missile plans in central Europe. (dpa)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit