Sydney, November 12 : Britney Spears allegedly failed to impress concert goers with her recent performance in Australia.
The star, previously slammed for lip-synching and having had her back to the audience for most of the show in Perth, reportedly appeared ‘detached’ and in ‘a state of mild apathy’ during her gig in Melbourne on November 11.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the pop princess “delivered a show that veered from passable to downright bad” as she continued to poorly mime onstage.
The 27-year-old purportedly disappeared off stage several times as acrobats and dancers covered the vast stage.
But the fans seemed grateful just to see her, with the common mantra apparently being: "She''s here, that''s what counts," the paper said. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell