Mumbai, Feb 18 : Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan has said he would not be able to shoot for the next two months after his successful shoulder surgery.
"It pains a lot. I can''t take the sling off for two months. So I can''t shoot for the next two months. The doctor has asked me to take rest. I have to get the stitches out. It will take about 10-20 days. Hopefully it will heal well," said Khan.
The 43-year-old actor underwent an arthroscopic surgery on left shoulder, which kept nagging him for quite sometime, at the Mumbai''s Breach Candy Hospital.
The operation lasted for around one-and-a-half hours by a team of three doctors. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak