Mumbai, Feb 18 : Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan has said he would not be able to shoot for the next two months after his successful shoulder surgery.
"It pains a lot. I can''t take the sling off for two months. So I can''t shoot for the next two months. The doctor has asked me to take rest. I have to get the stitches out. It will take about 10-20 days. Hopefully it will heal well," said Khan.
The 43-year-old actor underwent an arthroscopic surgery on left shoulder, which kept nagging him for quite sometime, at the Mumbai''s Breach Candy Hospital.
The operation lasted for around one-and-a-half hours by a team of three doctors. (ANI)
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel